Thursday, August 11, 2011

Arrival at Arches

As I'm posting this, Delicate Arch stands before me. The wonders of technology (specifically the iPhone) are enabling me to update on location, since I realized today that I have no internet in my new house. Therefore, most of my updates will be coming from my phone, I feel.

I'm currently waiting for the sun to set, and from where I sit I can see several other arches off in the distance. There's also some tourist posing beneath the arch pretending to meditate. It's come to my attention that nobody is even photographing him (and yet, everybody is whether they like it or not).

I'll try to post another photo at sunset (with or without tourist Ghandi).

1 comment:

  1. I love the "hipster" retro film frame. Reminds me of the 120 size film transparencies I shot with my first camera, a Rollieflex twin lens. Glad you made it safely and on time...mazel tov! Weather looks great and what a view. Ben & I stood in this spot last May. love, daddio

    ReplyDelete