Saturday, January 14, 2012

Last Year's Snowpocalypse







It is a little hard to believe that Georgia's Snowpocalypse had already happened this time last year.  I feel like we had more snow than normal last winter, with the White Christmas, Snowpocalypse and the various ice storms scattered throughout.

I guess we will have to wait and see what is in store for us this winter.  So far no snow...

But I have a feeling that whatever happens in Georgia, Anna and I will still be encountering some snow of our own on the trail.


1 comment:

  1. January 30, 2012 ... Today was Spring. I was just thinking about last January and ALL that snow! Great photos! I'm just afraid that this mild January means we might be in store for a wild hare March :/ Only time will tell.... hopefully you won't have to strap on snowshoes to your pack on March 1st.

    ReplyDelete